Well folks, tonight marks the night that Kyle crawled from the living room to the kitchen, banged on the pantry door for a solid 3 minutes, then discovered the dog's water BUCKET. Needless to say, before I could reach him, he had it dumped all over himself. He seemed pleased. I took his sleeper off, and took him to the bathroom to towel dry him, then went to get his sleeper to wring it out, and hang over the tub. In the meantime, uncle Jason kept him company, and they "played" his DS for awhile. Kyle decided he needed to move some more, and discovered one of the other things parent's wish babes didn't discover. The empty plugs in the hallway. Yep, he reached NUMEROUS times to get his little fingers in there.
Once, I got him away from that I set him on the counter to put his clean clothes on. Thankfully, I hadn't succeeded in getting them on, because he reached out, didn't realize he can reach so far (!) and knocked over the glass of water. This little goober is getting too mobile too fast! This all happened between 6:30 and 7, because we had yet to watch "Wheel of Fortune", mommy, grammy, and kyle's favorite evening show. :o)
Thankfully, he fell asleep before 9 tonight and, fingers crossed, he is still sleeping! I guess those TWO 15-20 minute naps didn't do much for him today! :o)
Here comes the "handful" stage :-) But isn't it soo cute?!
ReplyDelete-Jess