Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Antsy

Well today is Wednesday. It seems to be one of the longest weeks of my life because I have a an appointment friday with the doc and I just want to know if anything is progressing. I have been having random, hard, contractions, as well as the Braxton Hicks ones, but nothing seems to be consistent. Doc is certain this baby will not be born on Kyle's first, which I'm holding her to that!

Anywho, we are 24 days from the actual due date. That's just 3 weeks and 3 days. Did I mention I'm finally ready? Granted I was ready weeks and weeks ago... I will post more after my appointment friday, but I was just antsy to post a little about this since it has been on my mind.

Also, for the more exciting part of things, Kyle now says "oh" and "yeth" (yes) successfully, and correctly! He just won't say "mama" darn it! He starts, and when I try to get him to continue, he cocks his head and smiles and starts doing this "ta ta ta" thing. That little stinker! I love him sooo much though! I just posted these pics to fb but I will repost some here, because i love him and just think he is the greatest little baby boy I could have ever asked for!




No comments:

Post a Comment