So, my mom and I decided that we
are going to buy a pack of diapers a
month at least until the baby is born (Lisa
decided to join us in this endeavor as well!)
Anyway, so last night my mom and I went out
and bought diapers. NEWBORN diapers...
these things are the Cutest little things I have
ever see in my entire life, they would pretty much
fit a baby doll! Here's a couple pictures of these
cute little bottom coverings!
(Its got a little spot so it doesnt touch the umbilical cord!)

are going to buy a pack of diapers a
month at least until the baby is born (Lisa
decided to join us in this endeavor as well!)
Anyway, so last night my mom and I went out
and bought diapers. NEWBORN diapers...
these things are the Cutest little things I have
ever see in my entire life, they would pretty much
fit a baby doll! Here's a couple pictures of these
cute little bottom coverings!
No comments:
Post a Comment